It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?
- Mathematics of Voting Examined in New Engaging Mathematics Teaching Manual
- New Engaging Mathematics Teaching Manual Explores the Calculus of Milkweed and Monarchs
- Engaging Math Co-PI to Co-Host October Webinar: STEM and Politics – Before and After Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Positive Review for SENCER, Engaging Mathematics, and SoTL
- New, Freely Available Report on Integrating Math Modeling into Curricula
Try looking in the monthly archives.
Augsburg College Bryn Mawr College calculus Cathy Evins climate change Community of Practice Dr. Anthony Dunlop Dr. Barbara Gonzalez Dr. Cynthia Kaus Dr. Frank Wattenberg Dr. John Nardo Dr. John Zobitz Dr. Lynn Gieger Dr. Mangala Kothari Dr. Milena Cuellar Dr. Rikki Wagstrom Dr. Victor J. Donnay Dr. Victor Padron engaging Engaging Mathematics GARBO Coffee Cooperative Great Ideas of Modern Mathematics groundwater pollution Jersey City LaGuardia Community College MAA mathematical modeling mathematics meeting Metropolitan State University National Science Foundation NCSCE Normandale Community College Oglethorpe University Project Quantum Leap Roosevelt University SENCER SENCER Summer Institute social justice SoTL statistics study abroad sustainability United States Military Academy Webinar